FORMER Nairobi governor Evans Kidero has won a major reprieve after a trial court barred EACC from conducting further raid on his property without a search warrant or an order until a case he lodged against the commission is determined.

Kidero has accused EACC of carrying out illegal raids on his property and intimidating his tenants.

He says tenants occupying the targeted properties were harassed and security guards intimidated and handcuffed  when EACC detectives forced their way into the properties.

Kidero says another raid had been conducted despite his pleadings pending determination in court.

EACC conducted the new raid in an apparent bid to cure its transgressions already pointed out in a petition pending determination on November 1 2018, Kidero says.

The ruling will now be delivered on Tuesday next week.

Kidero says the action by EACC is prejudicial in light  of the on going proceedings in court in which he seeks a conservatory order to stop EACC from raiding his premises, properties and targeting companies of which he is a shareholder.